- Executive Search and Management Recruiting. Identifying and developing the profile for the position and the best fit for the company | Developing a cost effective approach | Delivering proven results | Using current methods of sourcing.
- Developing staffing strategies for clients | Conducting in-house recruiting work-shops | Strategizing recruiting challenges
- Addressing the gap in the alignment between the business strategy, the existing organizational structure, assessing employee perception now and moving forward and impact on people programs and practices. Recommendations and remedial actions.
- Identifying organizational issues and priorities through research, focus groups, surveys | Findings analysis, assessments | Recommendations | Plan of Action | Communication and Training
- Reframing and writing Job Descriptions, working from a ‘what needs to be done matrix’... job priorities
- Developing Organizational Charts - Now, in 3 years, 5 years... for a moving forward view
- Simple Performance or incentive program... to support new organizational alignment | communication power points
- Employee engagement surveys
- Trusted Advisor role... Coaching and professional career development